Mr. Ashraf Naguib
Mr Naguib's career in orthopaedic surgery extends for more than 20 years. He had his higher surgical training in Yorkshire and South East Thames Training Programs. His main interests are in lower limb surgery, mainly, foot and ankle surgeries in addition to knee surgery.He has excellent experience in the whole range of modern foot and ankle surgery from simple bunion to complex total ankle replacement. He has been to many foot and ankle courses and is a member of the British and European Foot and Ankle Societies. Mr Naguib also has wide experience in knee surgery and has many publications and presentations in local, national and international meetings.
- Mr Naguib's main interests are foot and ankle and sports surgery. He has wide experience in the treatment of Achilles Tendon disorders, heel pain, ankle arthroscopy and ankle instability.
- Mr Naguib has clinical interest in minimally invasive foot and ankle surgery. This new technique allows performing a wide range of procedures such as correction of bunions and hammer toe deformities through key-hole incisions under x-ray guidance. The recovery period is shorter and the complication rate is minimal.
- Mr Naguib also has wide experience in ankle replacement and big toe joint replacement surgery. He teaches and demonstrates ankle replacement surgery to new foot and ankle surgeons in a number of courses around the country. He has many publications and presented in local, national and international meetings.
- Member of the British Orthopaedic Association
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Member of the British Foot and Ankle Society
- Member of the European Foot and Ankle Society
- Member of the Medical Protection Society (MPS)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England